Stick a pin in it!

Me       “it’s warm in here’
Him     “The heatings not on”

That about sums it up for me.  This week brings a huge variety in my life (most weeks do) and its what I yearn for but I need normal temperatures and regulation in among the flexibility – confused?  Yeah me too.

Last week I rejoined boogie bounce with a resounding cry of that’s me back for good only to realise that tonight I had to drop off a full wedding package, pick my stepdaughter up in tillicoultry (nowhere near me) and edit christening, 60th photos plus complete a wedding video.

So when I say its hot I expect it to be hot, not for my internal body clock to be playing havoc again.

I’m also on the road with real work to Peebles and then full week in Falkirk next week meaning I’m eating crap again.

Would I really change it?  The energy levels yes, the overheating yes, the overeating definitely so I’m sticking a pin in it on Friday to see if acupuncture really does help.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s one big love affair

Rosie’s reached the menopause